- This case study presents an ecovillage.
- This case study is helpful if you are interested in intentional community/ecovillages.
- IBC’s purpose is to create and implement innovative projects and programs to raise awareness and increase sustainability in bioregional communities.
- “[In the beginning] there was sometimes a lack of buy-in to the process and motivation to learn. In the language of sociocracy, they were more oriented to equivalence rather than effectiveness. With sociocracy, they were challenged to find an equilibrium between the two.”
- This case study was written by Jesse Marshall and Nara Pais. Thank you, Jesse and Nara!
We are observers and participants of a paradigm shift in management. More and more attention is focused on dynamic governance, which slowly, but inevitably replaces the so-called traditional management, hierarchical in the power-over meaning of the word. Different names are being used to describe organizations operating under the new model.