Sociocracy is used in many sectors
Sociocracy is used in dozens of countries and dozens of different kinds of organizations.
Examples are sociocracy in …
- activist organizations
- volunteer groups
- permaculture practitioners
Each network has its own culture and language and specialties. For example, in businesses, a lot of culture change needs to happen to keep things peer-oriented, while in communities, sociocracy can bring forward motion and productivity.
For communities only!
Special offer: your community can become an organizational member of Sociocracy For All
(This offer is only available to intentional communities for now.)
- All community members of your community can get training with Sociocracy For All at a discounted rate.
- 25% off all SoFA Online Conference Tickets for members of your organization (annual conference in May, plus additional sector conferences)
- 25% off Empowered Learning Circle training (the video courses Sociocracy Basics and Sociocracy Facilitation course) for groups in your community
- 25% off live classes per seat (beginner classes, facilitation class, and Nonviolent Communication classes) – can be combined with the 30% group discount if you have more than 3 people joining a class together, resulting in 47.5% discount per person.
- 50% off the regular price for any number of copies of SoFA books – Many Voices One Song and Who Decides Who Decides – if bought through email@example.com. (Compared to 50% for non-members for bulk orders 6+ copies only.)
- 10% off coaching and SoFA custom classes
- Delegates from your organization can attend and participate in
- SoFA Communities of Practice for communities (meets monthly)
- Read/write in the consultant’s Corner Members Forum for communities with advice from consultants with experience in sociocratic communities. (any time)
- $150-250/year+ per community
The benefits to your community
- The better trained your community members are, the better all meetings, decision-making and flow of information will work. You’ll be on the same page.
- You don’t have to provide training for incoming members, just send them to our beginner classes that are offered about 6x/year, or form groups of new members to go through a study group together with our automated classes – that way, everyone is trained and ready to participate right in time for when you need it.
- Be connected to the overall movement and learn about other, related tools and skills!
- Find companionship in the Community of Practice, build relationships with other sociocratic communities on the planet.
- New questions can be answered almost in real-time on the forum.
Interested? Contact Audrée Morin firstname.lastname@example.org