Sociocracy is used in many sectors
Sociocracy is used in dozens of countries and dozens of different kinds of organizations.
Examples are sociocracy in …
- activist organizations
- volunteer groups
- permaculture practitioners
Each network has its own culture and language and specialties. For example, in businesses, a lot of culture change needs to happen to keep things peer-oriented, while in communities, sociocracy can bring forward motion and productivity.
SoFA Organizational Memberships
Organizational members receive many benefits as an organization and as individuals!
- discounts on trainings, books, and coaching,
- access to our communities of practice meetings and online discussion forum,
- training and implementation support, and
- being connected with sociocratic communities all over the world!
Discounts on trainings, books, and coaching
Access to Communities of Practice and Members Forum
- SoFA Communities of Practice for communities (meets monthly)
- Read/write in the consultant’s Corner Members Forum for communities with advice from consultants with experience in sociocratic communities. (any time)
Training and implementation support for your organization
- The better trained your organization members are, the better all meetings, decision-making and flow of information will work. you’ll be on the same page.
- You don’t have to provide training for incoming members, just send them to our beginner classes that are offered about 6x/year, or form groups of new members to go through a study group together with our automated classes – that way, everyone is trained and ready to participate right in time for when you need it.
Connection with community and innovations in your sector
- Be connected to the overall movement and learn about other, related tools & skills!
- Find companionship in the Community of Practice, and build relationships with other sociocratic organizations on the planet.
- New questions can be answered almost in real-time on the forum.
Organizational Membership Pricing
Organizational membership costs per year
1-10 people: $250/year per organization
10-200 people: $500/year per organization
200+ people: $1000/year per organization