- An intentional community: Cohabitat Québec (Canada).
- This case study is helpful if you
- are interested of part of cohousing, or
- would like to see a good implementation of sociocracy and see how others learn from their mistakes!
- “For them the most important part of sociocracy is the rounds. They don’t like taking turns in a popcorn style.”
- This case study was written by Damien Doute, as part of his contribution to the Sociocracy Leadership Training. Thanks, Damien!
- They describe their governance system on their website.
We are observers and participants of a paradigm shift in management. More and more attention is focused on dynamic governance, which slowly, but inevitably replaces the so-called traditional management, hierarchical in the power-over meaning of the word. Different names are being used to describe organizations operating under the new model.