- Hart’s Mill Ecovillage and Farm is becoming reality, and the group is operating on sociocracy already.
- This case study is helpful if you
- are part of a group that is just starting out
- are interested in intentional communities (ecovillage, cohousing, or cooperative housing)
- “It is the most intelligent structure on every level.”
- This interview was done and written down by Cathy Nicolaides as part of her contribution to the Sociocracy Leadership Training. Thanks, Cathy! (Click for case study)
We are observers and participants of a paradigm shift in management. More and more attention is focused on dynamic governance, which slowly, but inevitably replaces the so-called traditional management, hierarchical in the power-over meaning of the word. Different names are being used to describe organizations operating under the new model.