Accompany an organization in its implementation.
||Capacity to implement sociocracy in an organization.
|How to acquire skill
||Accompany an organization in its implementation.
||Implement sociocracy in an organization of at least 9 people and three circles.
||Written feedback, based on the checklist below.
- Description of the process from client acquisition to the evaluation of the implementation.
- A statement of the lessons learned from both successes and failures.
- A report on any adaptations to standard sociocratic patterns that were made and the rationale.
- Written evaluations from the client (at least two sources) and the supervising mentor.
- A description of the organization’s communications and feedback systems.
- A statement about the legal protection and/or vulnerability of the organization in relation to ownership or changes in the top leadership.
- A statement on how the client is expected to maintain its quality of implementation into the future.