Facilitation training for sociocracy (3×2 hours)
April 28 @ 15:00 - May 12 @ 17:00 UTC$100
This is an online class of sociocracy facilitation training, teaching ways of having smooth meetings so everyone is heard, decisions are caring and co-creative – while being fast and focused. More connection, more listening, more forward motion. The 3 sessions cover basic concepts of facilitation and decision making in sociocracy, with many examples and practice.
The sociocracy facilitation training will be taught by Ted Rau, co-founder and staff member of Sociocracy For All. All sessions are participatory with time for questions role-plays in small groups.
- Session 1: consent and objections; rounds
- Session 2: co-creating proposals, selection process
- Session 3: meeting formats, agendas, time-keeping, emotional distress
All events will be held on zoom (a video platform). You will receive the zoom link after registration. If you have questions about the class, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships and group discounts
- Scholarships: If your financial situation is keeping you from taking this class, please send a paragraph describing your need to email@example.com.
- Group discounts. Bring a friend! If you’d like to take this class with someone else, you can receive a discount code to sign up for 30% discount each. (For 3+ people.) Request a group discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates and times
April 28, May 5, May 12 each 15-17 UTC (Universal Coordinated Time).
(Can’t make that date/time? Check out other dates for this class.)