You have completed Session 1!
What happens next:
- The secretary will share the notes (open questions and feedback) with the group.
- The leader will meet with the coach or search in the SoFA FAQ for answers to your group’s unanswered questions so they can be shared in the next session.
Preparing Session 2
Remember to review the readings for Session 2 before your next session! See meeting preparation for Session 2.
These are hand-picked resources that would add to your learning right now. They are completely optional and you can view them whenever you want to.
- Watch a selection process (video). Watch this group do a selection process.
- Watch an entire meeting (video playlist)
- A facilitator’s guide to keeping meetings on track (article). What can you do to make sure to run meetings you enjoy?
- The Myth of Natural Flow (article). Why doing rounds really makes sense!