- This case study features set of family (summer) camps in the US that run sociocratically and live according to NVC principles.
- This case study is helpful if you
- have NVC is important to you
- if you’re a dispersed volunteer team
- The founders of the Family Heart camps were “completely devoted to community and offering opportunities for people to experience meaningful community.”
- This case study was written by Lynn Englund with previous work from Trinh Nguyen (Click for case study)
Domains combine clarity with flexibility, small groups with big picture thinking and alignment, empowerment of groups and individuals with responsibility. It’s a design pattern that we can use indefinitely – with a place for everything and everything in its place.