Meetup: Sociocracy in workplaces
November 5 @ 16:00 - 17:30Free – $15
A place to meet and reflect for everyone who uses sociocracy in their daily work in an organization. What do you, what does your organization enjoy? What do you struggle with? What do you see other people struggle with? What helped you?
Format: This facilitated conversation will give people a chance to share and reflect on their experiences in small groups.
(If you are not using sociocracy (yet) and you’re curious to listen, you’re welcome too but please indicate that at the checkout. Note that this space is intended for people to share, not to answer the questions of less experienced people.)
- How do you determine salaries?
- What tech tools do you use?
- How do you onboard and train your people in sociocracy?
- How does sociocracy mesh with HR decisions?
- What tweaks are you making?
SoFA members Brandon Dube, Ted Rau and Adrian Perreau.
- Sharing in the large group
The event will be on Nov 5, 16.00-17.30 UTC.
This corresponds to:
- 08.00-9.30pm Pacific time
- 11.00 am -12.30pm Eastern time
- 16.00-17:30 UK time
- 17.00-18:30 Central European time.
Event time in your time zone:
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com