- This event has passed.
Facilitating Consent Decisions
August 24 @ 11:00 - 13:30 EDT$40.00
The consent process from sociocracy turns that chaos into clarity. It makes sure people are heard, everyone is included, everything is clear. Sounds too good to be true? Well, we know it works, and more and more groups are picking up the consent process to support their meetings. In this class, we will focus on facilitating consent and strategies of integrating objections.
- The 3-step consent process – how to (+ exercise in small groups)
- What is consent, what are objections? (+ exercise in small groups)
- What if there’s an objection? Strategies to integrate their wisdom (+ exercise in small groups)
All events will be held on zoom (a video platform). You will receive the zoom link after registration. If you have questions on the class, send an email to: [email protected]
Scholarships and group discounts
- Scholarships: If your financial situation is keeping you from taking this class, please send a paragraph describing your need to [email protected].
- Group discounts. Bring a friend! If you’d like to take this class with someone else, you can receive a discount code to sign up for 30% discount each. (For 3+ people.) Request a group discount code: [email protected].
August 24, 2021 11-13:30 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). This corresponds to 17-19.30 Central European time.
See below in any time zone:
This class is sold out.
- October 28 @ 11:00 - October 29 @ 14:00 EDT
- November 8 @ 15:00 - November 22 @ 17:00 EST
- November 29 @ 11:00 - December 13 @ 13:00 EST