Make sure you’re logged into the correct account (see My Account) & signed up for the course already.
If your Group Leader purchased the course and you haven’t yet received your instructions to sign up for personal access, please get in touch with your Group Leader.
4 sessions to learn Sociocracy in your group!
- For groups of 4-8 people – get together and learn together
- Works in video calls (like zoom) or in-person
- Note: If you are hosting your group on zoom, please be sure to read about hosting your group on zoom.
- What you get:
- 4 sessions of ~2 hours each, done as a group
- A total of ~85 minutes worth of video content
- More than 330 minutes worth of group exercises for your group
- Pointers to 16+ articles and videos in preparation and enrichment
- Access to about 200 answers to frequently asked questions about sociocracy (FAQ)
- Optional coaching (recommended). We recommend 4×30 minutes of coaching ($220) alongside this training, and we will connect you to a coach.
“Your integrity and passion really came through in the videos and swept us along through this curiously satisfying learning process. We all seemed to have a warm and positive experience by the end of it. We were mostly strangers before we started, but a wonderful sense of trust, affection and playfulness emerged over these past few weeks.” (Luke, UK)
The first Session is an overview of sociocracy and a chance to experience and practice the selection process that we use in sociocracy to fill roles.
- Meeting preparation – Session 1 Free Preview
- Unit A: Introduction [20min] Free Preview
- Unit B: Meeting format [5min] Free Preview
- Unit C: Selecting a leader [10min]
- Unit D: Selecting a facilitator [35min]
- Unit E: Selecting a secretary [25min]
- Unit F: Debrief the selection process [5min]
- Unit G: Gather questions [15min]
- Unit H: Meeting evaluation [10min]
- Congratulations Session #1 Complete! Free Preview
How to write proposals together and how to move them forward to a decision.
How we connect people and teams: an overview of circles, roles, and linking.
- Meeting preparation – Session 3 Free Preview
- Unit N: Opening [10min]
- Unit O: Answer questions [15min]
- Unit P: Org. structure and linking [20min]
- Unit Q: Selection of a delegate [20min]
- Unit R: Organizational structure [20min]
- Unit S: Meeting evaluation [10min]
- Congratulations Session #3 completed! Free Preview
Feedback helps us improve over time - here are some simple ways to make it happen. Make sure to define next steps for your group!