How can you align your positive impact with your internal organization?
Oftentimes, volunteers and staff work together to make things happen. There is no time for power struggles because all the members’ time and energy should go into their mission. WithsSociocracy, you can reduce the friction that comes with traditional collaboration. You can work together in a smooth and healthy way. In sociocracy, everyone can be heard, and participation goes up so the whole organization can include the best of all members.
You will benefit most from Sociocracy if …
- you want to include all volunteers and staff in a productive way
- you want to make collaboration fun and satisfactory
- you want to run your own organization in alignment with your values.
Who is already doing it?
- Living Well Residential Care Centers, Burlington and Bristol, VT
- Galgael, Glasgow, Scotland
- Sojourners Community Health Clinic, Westminster, VT
- Valley Time Trade, Northampton, MA
- Center for Dynamic Self-Governance, Greenbelt, MD