Skip to content
sociocracy: effective governance
- This case study features set of family (summer) camps in the US that run sociocratically and live according to NVC principles.
- This case study is helpful if you
- have NVC is important to you
- if you’re a dispersed volunteer team
- The founders of the Family Heart camps were “completely devoted to community and offering opportunities for people to experience meaningful community.”
- This case study was written by Lynn Englund with previous work from Trinh Nguyen (Click for case study)